What are Dental Bridges?Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth. This restoration can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. A fixed bridge uses the teeth on either side of the missing teeth as anchors (or abutment teeth) to hold the replacement teeth in place. The number of teeth you can replace will depend on the health and size of your abutment teeth.Constructed from porcelain (or sometimes porcelain fused with metal), dental bridges are an affordable way to repair your smile. We’ll take an x-ray of your mouth and impressions so we can measure your bridge and make prosthetic crowns that fit your bite perfectly!
The Benefits of a Dental Bridge
Dental bridges can benefit your overall oral health by providing a long-term and naturally looking replacement teeth.
- Prevents shifting of remaining teeth
- Helps to prevent gum disease and keep gums healthy
- Restores and maintains your natural bite
- Maximizes the functionality of your teeth
(716) 692-2273If you have any questions about our services, please don’t hesitate to call North Tonawanda Family Dentistry today!